Company & Commercial
We aim to develop long term relationships with our business clients, and understand the need to give clear, concise and thorough advice. We want to understand your business requirements, so that we can assist and provide solutions that suit you.
We act for a range of small to medium sized businesses across a variety of sectors, whether locally or nationally from start-up businesses to established companies.
We take time to understand your goals, and offer a high level of technical advice, and value for money and are able to assist with the following:
- Company share acquisitions and disposals
- Company secretarial advice and governance advice
- Drafting and advising on shareholder and partnership agreements
- Dealing with insolvency matters
- Advising on forms of business structure
- Asset acquisitions and disposals of businesses
- General terms and conditions
- Drafting and advising on a range of Commercial contracts including franchise agreements
We pride ourselves on giving practical advice, which is focussed purely on your business needs and objectives, as we also understand the need to minimise the risk of potential future litigation.