Our family and matrimonial department understand the significance for individuals facing challenges within their family situations. We understand that stress and emotions will be running high and therefore we will ensure that you receive the highest quality advice and support.
Whether you are looking for help with financial matters, mediation or divorce process, we are here to help at every stage.
We offer the utmost skill and depth of knowledge across all areas of family law, and our team has experience and can assist with the following-
- Divorce and separation
- Financial matters
- Civil partnerships and dissolutions
- Children matters including residence, child abduction and contact
- Care proceedings including advice for prospective Special Guardians
- Emergency relief and injunctions
- Specialist advice for unmarried couples and parents
- Advocacy / Representation at Court (fixed fees are available for representation at Court hearings only)
We are committed to providing you with a service that is tailor made to meet your needs and your budget.