Landlord and Tenant
We are committed to providing an excellent service to both landlords and tenants in the context of both commercial and residential property. We combine professional and technical skills and we remain up to date with the latest legal developments in the ever changing area of Landlord and Tenant law. We understand that disagreements between landlords and tenants, whether in a commercial or residential context, can be costly and time consuming if not resolved quickly.
We have extensive knowledge of this area, and can focus on delivering a first class service in pursuit of your objectives.
We have experience in acting for a range of clients from private individuals to commercial clients, and deal with a variety of businesses, i.e. office, industrial and retail.
We can assist with the following:
- Business lease renewals.
- Dilipdation claims.
- Rent reviews.
- Forfeiture and insolvency.
- Commercial property disputes.
- Drafting or reviewing of existing tenancy agreements.
- Possession proceedings and advice in relation to properties let under Assured Shorthold Tenancies and Rent Act tenancies.
- Possession proceedings against squatters and trespassers.
- Advice on deposits.
- Housing disrepair claims.
- Collective enfranchisement, right to manage and lease extensions, whether they are by agreement or under the Leasehold Reform, Housing and Urban Development Act 1993.
- Leasehold Valuation Tribunal matters and service charge claims.
Wherever necessary we will also work closely with our colleagues in other departments in order to provide a full service.