Kamaldeep Singh LLB (Hons)
Kamaldeep is an experienced property lawyer, and has a broad spectrum of experience in dealing with residential and commercial property matters. Kamaldeep acts for a wide range of clients in relation to buying and selling freehold and leasehold property, remortgages, right to buy transactions, lease renewals, transfers of equity, plot sales and purchases and auction properties. Kamaldeep also regularly acts for a range of commercial clients and can advise on the acquisition and disposal of commercial property and businesses, secured lending matters, business leases and general landlord and tenant matters.
Kamaldeep is also able to advise on Wills, the administration of Estates and Court of Protection matters such as Lasting Powers of Attorney. Kamaldeep can also assist with inheritance tax planning as well as contentious matters including disputes involving estates.
Kamaldeep has over 20 years of legal experience and has an excellent reputation with clients and others within the profession.
Some examples of previous transactions, which Kamaldeep has been involved include the following-
- Acted in the disposal of an office block in West London for the sum of £3.5 million.
- Acted for overseas clients in the acquisition of a building off Baker Street, London, which was subsequently converted into apartments.
- Acted in the acquisition of a former public house, which was converted for residential purposes.
- Acted for offshore companies in sales and acquisitions of properties in the UK.
Wills & Probate:
- Acting for an estate, where the deceased was domiciled in Uganda,comprising of a number of assets in the UK.
- Dealing with an estate valued at over £2 million comprising of a number of properties in the UK, as well as various other investments.
Kamaldeep joined Singh Karran & Co, on qualification and became a partner in 1994. Kamaldeep remains a partner of Ardale Brown, and an integral part of the business.
Education and qualifications:
Admitted on the Roll of Solicitors for England and Wales, 1994
LLB Law (Hons), Newcastle University, 1990
Kamaldeep was born in Uganda and grew up in New Delhi, India. He retains strong links with individuals and businesses in Uganda, Kenya and India, and continues to act for clients from these areas in a range of matters. Kamaldeep’s late father was also a practising lawyer in Uganda until the early 1970s, having qualified as a barrister at Lincolns Inn, London. His father was then subsequently appointed High Commissioner of Uganda to India between 1980-1985, and it is a result of this that Kamaldeep has a number of well-established connections from the East African community.